Monday, October 24, 2011

Happily Ever After.....

Mostly Mutts has placed many animals in loving, wonderful forever homes and it's what we love the best about rescuing.  Below is an excerpt from a letter we received after a recent adoption:
I cannot begin to tell you how much I love her and what a blessing Molly has been.  We have found a wonderful dog park in McDonough; it's very clean, with grass, trees, toys, water, etc.  It's so much fun to arrive there and hear dog owners tell their dogs,  "Look, here's Molly!"  She LOVES to play with other dogs, so I provide that opportunity for her often.  She is also wonderful with children and seniors.  I recently took her to visit a friend of mine who was having her 93rd birthday and I wish you could have been there to see how sweet and sensitive Molly was with her.  She just graduated from her beginner class at Pet Smart, and is enrolled to take the intermediate class.  She is the smartest dog I have ever owned, loves to learn, and loves to please. I am seriously considering looking into training for her to become a therapy dog, as she seems to have all of the qualities that it would take to make anyone's day a little brighter.  I could go on and on and on, but hopefully these photos will tell you a little more about her. I sincerely thank everyone at Mostly Mutts for the love and care that was given to Molly before she came to live with me.  Thanks again for such a beautiful gift.



 Looks like Molly has found the perfect family!  If you are looking for a new member to your crew, visit us on the weekends at our adoption events.  Saturdays we're at Pet Smart at Town Center in Kennesaw and the first, second and third Sunday's at the Ansley Mall Pet Supermarket.



No comments:

Post a Comment